Support our independent & non-profit work via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/acTVism
In this exclusive interview with Noam Chomsky, renowned linguistic, activist, anarchist and author, we talk about U.S hegemony and its influence in Europe taking into account past & present developments.
This interview was held via video-conference from Munich in November 2015. Given the recent developments on the transatlantic relationship between Europe, Germany and the U.S. as well as the rising nuclear threat between Russia & the U.S., acTVism has reproduced and is republishing this video to provide viewers historical context.
FOLLOW US ONLINE:
- Wikileaks & Julian Assange | Zain Raza & Tuncay Acar auf Radio Loras “Gegensprechanlage” - 25.04.2019
- Rainer Mausfeld, Edward Snowden, Gerald Hüther & Abby Martin – Veränderung ist möglich! - 22.04.2019
- World War 1, Propaganda & War Profiteering – The Untold History of the United States | Peter Kuznick - 19.04.2019
- Julian Assange – Kommentare von Snowden, Chomsky, Varoufakis, Greenwald & Horvat (RÜCKBLICK) - 15.04.2019
- Julian Assange – Comments from Snowden, Chomsky, Varoufakis, Greenwald & Horvat (REWIND) - 11.04.2019