One should rather think practically than religious. One should not follow a principle, but rather understand copyright as tool, that is to be applied wisely. It should purely offer an incentive for creation. Copyright extension makes no sense, since the work already has been made. One also should not simply generally extend. Most works won’t have a commercial value anyway. One establishes thus rather senseless fences. Thus more damage than use.
Interviewer: Markus Beckedahl
- Interview: The (un)logic of Internet-Shutdowns - 17.01.2019
- Die große Netzpolitische Adventsfeier! - 06.12.2018
- Interview mit Joseph A. Cannataci – UN-Sonderberichterstatter für Datenschutz - 19.11.2018
- Unser neues Logo - 08.11.2018
- Julia Reda über aktuellen Stand der EU-Urheberrechtsreform - 11.10.2018