Bruce Gagnon is the Coordinator and co-founder of the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space, a long time activist, author and film maker. He organized the largest peace protest in Florida history in 1987 at the first test flight of the Trident II nuclear missile. 10 years later he organized the Cancel Cassini Campaign. Project Censored has twice named his stories among the most censored of the year (1999 and 2005). In 2005 his book Come Together Right Now: Organizing Stories from a Fading Empire was published.
Gagnons work has been published in Earth Island Journal, National Catholic Reporter, CounterPunch, Z Magazine, Space News, and many others, nationally and internationally. He is a member of the National Writers Union and a former farm workers union organizer. His videos include 2003s Arsenal of Hypocrisy and The Battle for Americas Soul (2005) which have been shown extensively on Free Speech TV (www.freespreech.org). Gagnon also hosts a local cable show and publishes a newsletter. For more information: www.space4peace.org
Update 13.12.2011 – Playlist changed to two seperate clips becauce original channel are deleted.
- US-Capitol: Polizei schießt Frau an, Trump ordnet Nationalgarde an - 06.01.2021
- Die Corona-Krise bedeutet das Ende des Neoliberalismus | Stephan Schulmeister - 06.01.2021
- Ökonomie der Zukunft und wie kommen wir dahin? | Interview mit Stephan Schulmeister - 06.01.2021
- Von Engeln bewacht: Die Bundeslade | Doku | ARTE - 05.01.2021
- Neues Eigentum für eine neue Wirtschaft | Armin Steuernagel - 10.12.2020