The Federal Reserve, or the Fed as it is lovingly called, may be one of the most mysterious entities in modern American government. Created during Wilson’s presidency to protect the economy in times of financial turmoil, its real business remains to be discovered.
During the Wilson presidency, the U.S. government sanctions the creation of the Federal Reserve. Thought by many to be a government organization maintained to provide financial accountability in the event of a domestic depression, the actual business of the Fed is shrouded in secrecy.
Many Americans will be shocked to discover that the principle business of the Fed is to print money from nothing, lend it to the U.S. government and charge interest on these loans. Who keeps the interest? Good question. Find out as the connective tissue between this and other top-secret international organizations is explored and exposed. Monopoly Men | Federal Reserve Fraud
- Künstliche Intelligenz – Sind die Maschinen bald schlauer als wir? - 06.10.2018
- Zeit ist Geld | Doku | ARTE - 06.10.2018
- Wie dubiose Vertriebsfirmen Geld machen (ZDF-Doku 1994) - 24.09.2018
- Hagen Rether: LIEBE (Update) 3Sat 22.09.2018 - 24.09.2018
- Podiumsdiskussion Sexismus und Homophobie im (deutschen) Hip Hop - 24.09.2018