Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson understood “The Monster”. But to most Americans today, Federal Reserve is just a name on the dollar bill. They have no idea of what the central bank does to the economy, or to their own economic lives; of how and why it was founded and operates; or of the sound money and banking that could end the statism, inflation, and business cycles that the Fed generates.
Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.
Alan Greenspan is not, we’re told, happy about this 42-minute blockbuster. Watch it, and you’ll understand why. This is economics and history as they are meant to be: fascinating, informative, and motivating. This movie could change America. Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve (English Documentary).
- Warum tun wir nicht, was wir tun sollen | Prof. Dr. Harald Lesch - 21.07.2018
- eco2friendly-DAY 2018 | Dr. phil. Daniele Ganser - 21.07.2018
- Georg Schramm: Zur Lage der Welt 2018 - 21.07.2018
- Die Kraft des Guten: Warum das egoistische Gen nur die halbe Wahrheit ist - 15.07.2018
- Polyamory | Leon Feingold | TEDxBushwick - 15.07.2018