Journalist Sam Delaney has a hunch that we are living in a ‘Big Brother state’. He believes since New Labour came to power, over 3000 new offences have been created that can get you ‘nicked’; the police have greater powers of arrest and every day there is a new initiative to monitor ordinary people. Sam embarks on a mission to help those worst affected by this clampdown on civil liberties to fight back — to defend long held freedoms. He decides to assemble a bunch of New Labour ‘criminals’ — ordinary people who have been arrested for heinous new ‘crimes’. With the help of a top criminal barrister, he tries to find ways in which they can do what they want without getting into trouble with the Law. Mischief, Bust My Ass!
- Shark Cage Dive / Port Lincoln / Australia / English Subtitles - 18.02.2018
- Great White Shark I Port Lincoln I Australia I Shark Cage Dive - 18.02.2018
- Re: Weniger ist mehr | Vom Glück anders zu wirtschaften - 15.02.2018
- Byfield National Park I 4×4 adventure I Australia - 15.02.2018
- ULURU / THE SPIRITUAL HEART OF AUSTRALIA - 13.02.2018