Journalist Sam Delaney has a hunch that we are living in a ‘Big Brother state’. He believes since New Labour came to power, over 3000 new offences have been created that can get you ‘nicked’; the police have greater powers of arrest and every day there is a new initiative to monitor ordinary people. Sam embarks on a mission to help those worst affected by this clampdown on civil liberties to fight back — to defend long held freedoms. He decides to assemble a bunch of New Labour ‘criminals’ — ordinary people who have been arrested for heinous new ‘crimes’. With the help of a top criminal barrister, he tries to find ways in which they can do what they want without getting into trouble with the Law. Mischief, Bust My Ass!
- Inside Lehman Brothers – Whistleblower packen aus - 20.09.2018
- Wackersdorf | offizieller Trailer deutsch HD - 20.09.2018
- Gespaltenes Bewusstsein: Empathie versus Kognition | Arno Gruen - 07.09.2018
- Georg Schramm | Die Heuchelei in der Flüchtlings-Politik - 07.09.2018
- Im Schatten der Netzwelt | The Cleaners - 04.09.2018