Journalist Sam Delaney has a hunch that we are living in a ‘Big Brother state’. He believes since New Labour came to power, over 3000 new offences have been created that can get you ‘nicked’; the police have greater powers of arrest and every day there is a new initiative to monitor ordinary people. Sam embarks on a mission to help those worst affected by this clampdown on civil liberties to fight back — to defend long held freedoms. He decides to assemble a bunch of New Labour ‘criminals’ — ordinary people who have been arrested for heinous new ‘crimes’. With the help of a top criminal barrister, he tries to find ways in which they can do what they want without getting into trouble with the Law. Mischief, Bust My Ass!
- Palaissommer mit Richard David Precht und Christian Felber - 16. August 2017
- Richard David Precht: „Das Grundeinkommen kommt!“ - 16. August 2017
- Abgehört und abgenickt – Die etwas andere deutsch-amerikanische Freundschaft - 3. August 2017
- Die Geschichte des Technoviking (deutsche Version) - 2. August 2017
- Gezielte Provokationen | Dirty Tricks: Agent Provocateur - 7. Juli 2017