The narrative on Africa has long been led and dominated by stories of war, minerals and safaris. While most recently the narrative has shifted into a manhunt for bloodthirsty rebel leaders, a story not too distant from that of tyrannical and oppressive African leadership. Africa, you could say, has an image problem.
The African people, however, with their indomitable spirit, their tenacity and their make-do attitude continue to be part of a new chapter in history through innovation, ingenuity and information technology. Welcome to Silicon Savannah.
Find out more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:publica 2018 Netzfest – re:cap - 03.07.2018
- Lange Nacht der Ideen 2018: The Human Touch – Ethik und Künstliche Intelligenz – Teaser - 25.06.2018
- Lange Nacht der Ideen 2018: The Human Touch – Ethik und Künstliche Intelligenz - 25.06.2018
- re:publica 2018 Berlin – re:cap video - 19.06.2018
- re:publica 2018 – Kunst & Protest: 1000 GESTALTEN auf dem G20-Gipfel - 23.05.2018