Dr. John E. Mack appears only briefly in this film, his death having occurred soon after production began. More substantial are visits to the New England countryside with experiencers, including one couple who videotaped an unidentified flying object hovering above a lake a few hours before they were abducted from their lakeside cottage. Also in this film, is the New York artist and alien encounter investigator Budd Hopkins. Although this documentary is similar to other documentaries commonly seen on American cable television, it has a more leisurely pace and gives more time for the experiencers to explain themselves than is commonly granted in US productions. One of the best interviews in the program is not with an experiencer at all, but rather with the husband of an experiencer, who matter-of-factly explains how his family has come to terms with his wifes experiences. John E Mack Experiencers Documentary.
- Bitter Lake | Story of Afghanistan since 1946 (BBC Adam Curtis 2015) - 17.08.2021
- Zauberpflanzen und Ausnahmezustände. Christian Rätsch im Gespräch mit Ralf Schönfelder - 06.08.2021
- Superreichtum: Noam Chomsky | Requiem für den amerikanischen Traum (Dokumentation) - 01.08.2021
- Czacz: Wo Sperrmüll zu Geld gemacht wird - 24.07.2021
- Unwetter: Die unterschätzte Gefahr durch Starkregen (Dokumentation) - 24.07.2021