Toolbox And Strategies For Winning The “War On Sharing” In The EU:
Decentralized citizen movements helped raise massive awareness on legislative and political processes such as SOPA/PIPA in the US, or ACTA on a global scale. How can citizens face these multiple attacks against our freedom online by proposing an alternative to repressive policies? How can we collectively put an end to the “war on sharing” waged against entertainment industries’ best clients, in order to foster a vivid digital culture online while protecting a free, open and neutral Internet, and the lulz?
Learn more about re:publica: http://re-publica.de
- re:connecting EUROPE re:cap Video 2017 - 18.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Ramak Molavi: Ultimate Platform Power: a situation in need of change - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Anna Alberts: Re:connecting Europe: following money flows - 10.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Digital News/Media Coops: A Better Future? - 09.10.2017
- re:connecting Europe 2017 – Jan-Philipp Martini: Avoid the digital trap. Try Mindfulness. - 09.10.2017