Become naiv! ► http://bit.ly/1A3Gt6E
With Noga Tarnopolsky, Israeli independent journalist from Jerusalem.
Why was there an early election in Israel? What happened? What were the election campaigns by the different parties about? What did they promise? What were the issues? Who won? Will Netanyahu form a new government? If so, with whom? What is the Zionist Camp? What is the Joint List? What role did Palestine play in the election? Did every party support a two-state solution?
Follow Noga on Twitter: @NTarnopolsky
Follow us on Twitter: @JungNaiv @TiloJung @aahsh
On Facebook: facebook.com/JungundNaiv
Please support our work:
Verwendungszweck: Jung & Naiv
- Katrin Göring-Eckardt, Spitzenkandidatin der Grünen – Jung & Naiv: Folge 329 - 20. September 2017
- Aufwachen #235: Hörerfeedback, Gabriel & Ramstein (mit Hans Jessen & Tyler) - 19. September 2017
- Dietmar Bartsch, Spitzenkandidat der Linken – Jung & Naiv: Folge 328 - 19. September 2017
- Habt ihr naive Fragen an Andrea Nahles (SPD)? - 18. September 2017
- Außenminister Sigmar Gabriel (SPD) – Jung & Naiv: Folge 327 - 17. September 2017