This Interview with maikel Nabil is about the role of the military in Egypt during the revolution. The Interview was held, on the 9th of march in Cairo, before his arrestement by the military. Maikel Nabil was sentenced to three years of prison for his critical net-activism against the military regime.
His situtaion in jail is very critical due to his heart problems. The trial against him was secretly held without the presence of his lawyer – For more informations und support visit: www.maikelnabil.com and http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/FreeMaikelNabil
- Kreuzberger O-Straße ohne die alteingesessenen Geschäfte? - 18.10.2017
- Erdbeben in Mexiko: Wiederaufbau und Widerstand - 02.10.2017
- Nationalsozialisten in Berlin-Spandau blockiert - 22.08.2017
- “Leben ist keine Ware!” – Solidaritäts-Flashmob bei Charité-Warnstreik - 14.08.2017
- Streiks in Krankenhäusern: “Der Normalzustand gefährdet”! - 07.08.2017