The Police were very concerned with us during the one hour detention, demanding to know who we were etc. Luckily when they saw the footage of us being ushered in quite happily to the Stock Exchange, we had an alibi. They decided to threaten us with anti-social offences unless we gave our ID.
The lesson here is that dealing with Police is much like dealing with any stranger; it’s usually a transaction and both parties want to walk away feeling like they got something out of the interaction. We gave our ID in order to avoid a build up of negative energy. They know who we are anyhow. It’s not like we keep this a secret. ;-)
Audio Track is “Roygbiv” by Boards of Canada. Roygbiv are the seven colours of the rainbow, or light spectrum. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROYGBIV
- US-Capitol: Polizei schießt Frau an, Trump ordnet Nationalgarde an - 06.01.2021
- Die Corona-Krise bedeutet das Ende des Neoliberalismus | Stephan Schulmeister - 06.01.2021
- Ökonomie der Zukunft und wie kommen wir dahin? | Interview mit Stephan Schulmeister - 06.01.2021
- Von Engeln bewacht: Die Bundeslade | Doku | ARTE - 05.01.2021
- Neues Eigentum für eine neue Wirtschaft | Armin Steuernagel - 10.12.2020