Like most of the others, I was a seeker, a mover, a malcontent, and at times a stupid hell-raiser. I was never idle long enough to do much thinking, but I felt somehow that my instincts were right. I shared a vagrant optimism that some of us were making real progress, that we had taken an honest road, and that the best of us would inevitably make it over the top.
At the same time, I shared a dark suspicion that the life we were leading was a lost cause, that we were all actors, kidding ourselves along on a senseless odyssey. It was the tension between these two poles – a restless idealism on one hand and a sense of impending doom on the other – that kept me going
– Hunter S Thompson (The Rum Diaries)
- Palaissommer mit Richard David Precht und Christian Felber - 16. August 2017
- Richard David Precht: „Das Grundeinkommen kommt!“ - 16. August 2017
- Abgehört und abgenickt – Die etwas andere deutsch-amerikanische Freundschaft - 3. August 2017
- Die Geschichte des Technoviking (deutsche Version) - 2. August 2017
- Gezielte Provokationen | Dirty Tricks: Agent Provocateur - 7. Juli 2017