This is a very simple animated version of Alex Jones’s talk on the fraudulent left-right 2-party paradigm that we are all locked into. In the original version, Alex uses pen and paper to sketch out the 2-party paradigm. I was already aware of how the 2-party system is used to contain revolution in most “democratic” countries. But I was very impressed with the way that Alex sketched it out in simple, easy-to-understand terms. I therefore decided to spend an afternoon transferring his sketches into a 2D animation. It is very important for us all to realise that we are living under a simple but clever system that has been designed to contain revolution whilst projecting the illusion of being a free, fair and open democracy.
The 2-party system provides firm support for the elite to implement their agenda from the top down, whilst the ordinary people at the grassroots level squabble between themselves over which political party is the best. In reality, it doesn’t matter which of the two parties you vote for because the same agenda will unfold regardless. Hence, both parties are controlled at the very top by the same force.
Oh yeah, YouTube, please stop censoring the view counters on these videos, it is beyond obvious now and just about every YouTube user knows that you fiddle the view counters to keep videos like this off the most-viewed lists. Why bother when it is just so blatantly obvious?
- Gemeinwohlökonomie: Wirtschaftsmodell mit Zukunft? - 05.01.2019
- Cannachris | Großes Gefühl (Mashup Rap Musik-Video) - 31.12.2018
- Abstieg oder Fall? Die französische Mittelschicht | Teil 1 Zerstörte Träume - 30.12.2018
- Abstieg oder Fall? Die französische Mittelschicht | Teil 2 Keine Atempause - 30.12.2018
- Abstieg oder Fall? Die französische Mittelschicht | Teil 3 Trotzdem leben - 30.12.2018