Hacker Jeopardy 2013
Zahlenraten für Geeks [Number guessing for geeks]
The Hacker Jeopardy is a quiz show.
The well known reversed quiz format, but of course hacker style. It once was entitled "number guessing for geeks" by a German publisher, which of course is an unfair simplification. It’s also guessing of letters and special characters. ;) Three initial rounds will be played, the winners will compete with each other in the final. The event will be in german, we hope to have live translation again.
Speaker: Sec Ray
Event: 30th Chaos Communication Congress [30c3] by the Chaos Computer Club [CCC]
Location: Congress Centrum Hamburg (CCH); Am Dammtor; Marseiller Straße; 20355 Hamburg; Germany
Begin: Sat, 12/28/2013 00:00:00 +01:00
- GPN18 – Hacking relationships - 15.05.2018
- GPN18 – automated number plate readers - 15.05.2018
- GPN18 – U2Fishing: Potential Security Threat Introduced by U2F Key Wrapping Mechanism - 14.05.2018
- GPN18 – ada_conf – the making of a separatistic IT conference - 14.05.2018
- GPN18 – Infrastructure Review and Closing - 14.05.2018