Written by Dan Dicks | On Thursday June 24 I was joined by Charlie Veitch of The Love Police in downtown Toronto to document the G20 summit. This is Charlie’s first time in Canada so we took him on a Toronto G20 tour. While using his megaphone to inform the people of Toronto about G20 related issues we were surrounded by police who demanded our identification.
When Charlie stated that he wishes to remain anonymous he was immediately detained and placed under arrest. The officer stated that Charlie was being detained under the “public works protection act” for failing to identify himself.
Meanwhile Luke Rudkowski was detained at the Canadian border and denied access into the country. He has been targeted by the Canadian government because of his work with wearechange.org and infowars.com
Charlie and Luke are true patriots who’s tireless efforts have inspired truth seekers worldwide. I am ashamed of the Canadian government and their treatment of these law abiding citizens who’s only intentions were to educate the masses and to voice their displeasure about the G20 summit.
For more information visit:
- Establishment is Afraid of End The Fed Movement in Germany - 19. Juni 2014
- EXCLUSIVE: New Mass Movement in Berlin to End U.S Federal Reserve! - 18. Juni 2014
- Creating A World Without Money: Sharehaus Berlin - 17. Juni 2014
- Western Gov Creating Terrorism, ISIS IRAQ: Annie Machon Whistleblower - 16. Juni 2014
- Edward Snowden Legal Defense Official Launch in Berlin: COURAGE Foundation - 13. Juni 2014