After Patients in Liberia had been freed by the mob, the outbreak containment options have been proven ineffective. The number of cases will very soon reach new highs leading to vast capacity problems. The way on how the health organizations dealt with Ebola is no longer effective.
And new potential risks derive from contaminated material such as cloths, mattresses, etc. as well from already recovered patients which will become eventually promoters of the disease. Containment options are therefore more and more limited and after initial successes it becomes likely that this outbreak will climb much higher in numbers, especially after those 17 patients have been freed and mixed with the 70.000 population in the slums of Monrovia.
- Wie gefährlich ist die momentane Politik? - 06.07.2018
- Upload Filter – Was Du als Blogger oder Nutzer sozialer Medien jetzt machen solltest - 03.07.2018
- Hier erfahrt ihr wie Ihr EU Gesetze nutzen könnt. - 27.06.2018
- Did Merkel cause more destruction than WWII - 22.06.2018
- Staat ohne Rückgrat - 15.06.2018