After Patients in Liberia had been freed by the mob, the outbreak containment options have been proven ineffective. The number of cases will very soon reach new highs leading to vast capacity problems. The way on how the health organizations dealt with Ebola is no longer effective.
And new potential risks derive from contaminated material such as cloths, mattresses, etc. as well from already recovered patients which will become eventually promoters of the disease. Containment options are therefore more and more limited and after initial successes it becomes likely that this outbreak will climb much higher in numbers, especially after those 17 patients have been freed and mixed with the 70.000 population in the slums of Monrovia.
- Was kommt nach der Bundestagswahl - 17. August 2017
- Bundestagswahl und Gesinnungsdiktatur - 15. August 2017
- Europe silently subdues to sharia law - 6. Juli 2017
- Respektloses Europa - 3. Juli 2017
- Chancen auf ein friedliches Zusammenleben mit Muslimen in Europa? - 19. Juni 2017