After Patients in Liberia had been freed by the mob, the outbreak containment options have been proven ineffective. The number of cases will very soon reach new highs leading to vast capacity problems. The way on how the health organizations dealt with Ebola is no longer effective.
And new potential risks derive from contaminated material such as cloths, mattresses, etc. as well from already recovered patients which will become eventually promoters of the disease. Containment options are therefore more and more limited and after initial successes it becomes likely that this outbreak will climb much higher in numbers, especially after those 17 patients have been freed and mixed with the 70.000 population in the slums of Monrovia.
- Ist Bitcoin Cash durch Miner angreifbar? - 14.02.2018
- Why bitcoin might be a great buying opportunity right now - 26.01.2018
- Society in full change - 24.01.2018
- The big Bitcoin Crash – BS Coin - 22.12.2017
- Warum Bitcoin jetzt kein Bitcoin mehr ist & was ist von Bitcoin Cash zu halten - 24.11.2017