Appearing to blow up schoolchildren in front of their classmates is an unlikely way of trying to convince people to reduce pollution. But when British eco-campaigners tried to put comedy into cutting carbon – the joke backfired badly. It is tongue-in-cheek, but some of the scenes you’ll see are a quite gory.
It was created on behalf of the Ten-Ten environmental campaign, to spur people into reducing their carbon emissions by ten per cent. British Meteorologist Piers Corbyn told RT that environmentalists are hitting new depths. Extrem schockierende CO2 Werbespots im Original (Video-Clips) English 2010.
- Inside Lehman Brothers – Whistleblower packen aus - 20.09.2018
- Wackersdorf | offizieller Trailer deutsch HD - 20.09.2018
- Gespaltenes Bewusstsein: Empathie versus Kognition | Arno Gruen - 07.09.2018
- Georg Schramm | Die Heuchelei in der Flüchtlings-Politik - 07.09.2018
- Im Schatten der Netzwelt | The Cleaners - 04.09.2018