Interview with Dr. John Nash at the 1st Meeting of Laureates in Economic Sciences in Lindau, Germany, September 1-4, 2004. Interviewer is freelance journalist Marika Griehsel. Dr. Nash talks about the impact the Prize had on his life, his talent for mathematics as a child (5:38), the work that gave him the Prize (9:03), gives some advice to young students (13:07), talks about important economic issues of today (15:26), and shares his thoughts about the movie on his life, “A Beautiful Mind” (21:18).
- Re: Schluss mit “Made in Germany”? Chinas Run auf den Mittelstand - 10.01.2018
- How Facebook turns users data into its profit | Monologue of the Algorithm - 10.01.2018
- Hannah Arendt bei Günter Gaus (Diskussion) - 07.01.2018
- Andreas Rebers | Krankenschwester, Krankenschwester - 04.01.2018
- Ernst Wolff über Fassadendemokratie und das globale Finanzsystem - 28.12.2017