Politics For The Indifferent. Check for German subtitles.
Check out the rest of the interview with Jeremy:
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdVDmxABf0
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7KVvloiBG4
Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f99QMr-8xZc
Episode 92 with Jeremy Scahill, National security correspondent for “The Nation” and “Democracy Now”, author of “Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army” and “Dirty Wars”.
Jeremy is on his European book tour for “Dirty Wars” these days. So we met him and talked for about 90 minutes. This is part 1 (the other three parts will follow in the next couple of days) in which we talk about the definition of “dirty wars” and of terrorism. Jeremy explains what “signature strikes” are, what drone warfare means and what role Nobel Peace Prize winner, Barack Obama, plays in all of this.
Let us know in the comment section what you think about Jeremy Scahill’s topic and this interview. Check back for the next parts tomorrow.
Recorded on October 17, 2013 in Berlin.
- Dietmar Bartsch, Spitzenkandidat der Linken – Jung & Naiv: Folge 328 - 19. September 2017
- Habt ihr naive Fragen an Andrea Nahles (SPD)? - 18. September 2017
- Außenminister Sigmar Gabriel (SPD) – Jung & Naiv: Folge 327 - 17. September 2017
- Und der nächste Gast ist: Nein! Doch! Oh… (Teaser) - 16. September 2017
- 15. September 2017 – Komplette Bundespressekonferenz - 15. September 2017