To avoid psychological overload in today’s world of seemingly unlimited information, most people have developed attention barriers based upon strict unconscious criteria. This generally consists of information categories that the individual believes to be of priority relevance to their own existence.
Any information that does not strike these unconscious chords is ignored. Some of these are universal criteria such as prioritising attention toward immediate physical danger, while others will be specific values of the individual. Based upon these unconscious information filters, an individual can spend their entire life in total ignorance of golden opportunities for positive change. CHOOSE YOUR NEWS is an analysis of the pros and cons of both the mainstream and independent media. Written by Rob Ager template editing.
The text of the video can be read at:
- Rob Ager’s top 70 albums of all time - 10.08.2021
- ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM the protagonist as neglectful parent - 16.07.2021
- How I cured my Acid Reflux and Helicobacter Pylori infection (without antibiotics) - 17.06.2021
- EYES WIDE SHUT and the illusion of Xmas rituals - 20.04.2021
- FULL METAL JACKET – training scenes – film analysis - 11.01.2021