Director’s Statement: Generations of American taxpayers have bailed out today’s big banks to the tune of $12 trillion (New York Times, July 2011). That is $83,000 p American taxpayer, plus interest. Still today, the big banks gamble with government (taxpayer) backing – a ‚heads I win, tails you lose‘ scenario.
This absurd scenario obliterates any notion of a true free-market society, we are slowly being reduced to a feudal society: where a small group of individuals, behind closed doors, shape our common economic future, and there is nothing we can do about it. This film explores how this all came to be over the last 3 years.
A short film starring the FED, BIG BANKS, SEC and CONGRESS. Watch how the biggest taxpayer rip-off of human history happened right under our noses. Please do not mirror or copy in any way.
Support the musicians and get their amazing music:
Johann Johannsson: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/johann-johannsson/id80591287
Hildur Gudnadottir: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/hildur-gudnadottir/id306767183
Your support is appreciated so we can keep making these films for the people who feel the beginning is near. Stay connected with the filmmaker and future projects: http://www.facebook.com/OgilvieFilm
Please credit ’shot by you the people, edited by Corey Ogilvie‘. Please share with everyone, including your leaders. This video is meant to be a warning to our leaders. Including stunning cinematography from Alex Mallis – http://www.alexmallis.com/ and Kristopher Rae – sociallyawkwrd.tumblr.com
Watch ‚Dear Taxpayer‘, Corey Ogilvie’s latest on the Occupy Wall Street movement:
- Die digitale Revolution: Richard David Precht (Vortrag Caritaskongress) - 29. April 2016
- Precht vs Kluge | Komplexe Welt & Ratlose Menschen? (Diskussion) - 20. März 2016
- Die Gefahr der Spaltung des Landes – Psychodynamik von Protest und Gegenprotest | Hans-Joachim Maaz (Vortrag) - 3. März 2016
- Starke Eltern = Starke Kinder | Prof. Dr. Gerald Hüther (Vortrag) - 29. Februar 2016
- Die Revolution der Selbstlosen (Dokumentation) - 29. Februar 2016