✔ Subscribe to our channel: https://goo.gl/aMkRjb
✔ Donate to our journalism: https://bit.ly/3bT0BMS
In this video, we compile statements on the Assange trial following the hearings held at the Royal Courts of Justice in London, United Kingdom, on October 27, 2021. It includes statements from Reporters Without Borders, WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Kristinn Hrafnsson, Assange’s fiancée Stella Moris, Assange’s father John Shipton, and activist Lauri Love.
These videos were produced by the Don’t Extradite Assange campaign and published on their YouTube channel. Given the lack of media coverage locally of these voices, we have republished them today on our channel.
To view all of our previous updates & reports on this case:
► PayPal: PayPal@acTVism.org
► Patreon: https://bit.ly/2xbLFIp
► Betterplace (Credit Card incl.): https://bit.ly/2O7iwci
► INT. BANK ACC: DE89430609678224073600
FOLLOW US ONLINE:
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acTVism/
► Instagram: actv_munich
► Website: http://www.actvism.org/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/acTVismMunich
► YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/acTVismMunich/
CITATION OF YOUTUBE THUMBNAIL & ASSANGE-INTRO:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.
Author: David G Silvers.
- Day 1 Assange Hearings: Statements from Wikileaks, Reporters without Borders, Stella Moris & others - 28.10.2021
- Assange Update from UK Court: US Argues in Favor of new “Assurances” - 28.10.2021
- Wie Bill Gates & die Agribusiness Alliance for a Green Revolution in Afrika versagt haben - 25.10.2021
- Der neueste CIA/Medien-Betrug: Geräusche von Grillen sollen russischer Mikrowellenangriff sein - 21.10.2021
- Former Insider & Legendary Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg speaks out for Julian Assange - 18.10.2021