This episode features long winded and generally insulting rhetoric, a special guest Gremlin, CID’s “Man on the Street” and the return of the evil peach-suit capitalist – Peter’s alter ego. The topic of this show entitled “Economics 101” deals with the subject of Economic Calculation, Market Rationale and its effects, along with considerations of the Scientific Principles of Sustainability.
About: “Culture in Decline” is a satirical yet serious expression that challenges various cultural phenomena existing today which most of society seems to take for granted. Nothing is considered sacred in this Series except for a detached benchmark of fundamental logic and reason – forcing the viewer to step out of the box of “Normality” and to consider our societal practices without traditional baggage and biases. Common themes include Politics, Economics, Education, Security, Religion, Vanity, Governance, Media, Labor, Technology and other issues centric to our daily lives.
Support this Free Media Project: http://www.cultureindecline.com/support.html Free DVD Torrents Download, Hi-Res QuickTime Torrent & Fully Sourced Text Transcript PDF are/will be found here: http://www.cultureindecline.com Culture in Decline Episode 2 | “Economics 101” by Peter Joseph (01.10.2012):
- Paradise Papers | Zocker, Trickser, Milliardäre? (Dokumentation) - 15.11.2017
- Manipulation durch die Medien | Daniele Ganser & Gabriel Palacios - 02.11.2017
- Richard David Precht: Adieu Fakten? (DAI Heidelberg) - 24.08.2017
- Palaissommer mit Richard David Precht und Christian Felber - 16.08.2017
- Richard David Precht: „Das Grundeinkommen kommt!“ - 16.08.2017