Dramatist Mike van Graan is giving a talk on social developments in his home country and the South African perspective.
Mike van Graan is a prominent South African dramatist, theatre director, cultural consultant and activist. He became a government advisor after South Africa held its first democratic elections in 1994. He played a key role in shaping the post-apartheid cultural landscape. In 2011, he was appointed by UNESCO as a Technical Adviser to assist governments in the global south to develop cultural policies aligned to the UNESCO Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions. Mike van Graan is a Richard von Weizsäcker Fellow at the Robert Bosch Academy in 2016.
For more information http://www.zak.kit.edu/internationales_forum.php
- Verteidigung von Grundwerten und Grundrechten in der digitalen Welt (Peter Schaar) - 03.11.2017
- The Rise of Authoritarianism in Turkey (Dr. Zafer Yilmaz) - 08.08.2017
- Flüchtlinge auf dem Mittelmeer und Klimamigration im Pazifikraum (Prof. Dr. Silja Klepp) - 31.07.2017
- Falsch verschaltet! (Prof. Dr. Rolf-Ulrich Kunze) - 28.07.2017
- Mein Kollege, der Roboter: schöne (neue) Arbeitswelten (Dr. Bettina-Johanna Krings) - 27.07.2017