Dramatist Mike van Graan is giving a talk on social developments in his home country and the South African perspective.
Mike van Graan is a prominent South African dramatist, theatre director, cultural consultant and activist. He became a government advisor after South Africa held its first democratic elections in 1994. He played a key role in shaping the post-apartheid cultural landscape. In 2011, he was appointed by UNESCO as a Technical Adviser to assist governments in the global south to develop cultural policies aligned to the UNESCO Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions. Mike van Graan is a Richard von Weizsäcker Fellow at the Robert Bosch Academy in 2016.
For more information http://www.zak.kit.edu/internationales_forum.php
- Der erweiterte Kunstbegriff von Josef Beuys (Johannes Stüttgen) - 10.01.2019
- Wissenschaft im Exil (Prof. Dr. Kader Konuk) - 18.12.2018
- MIGRASCOPE: How Integration at the Workplace could work – The Employee (Croatia) - 10.12.2018
- MIGRASCOPE: How Migration at the Workplace could work – The Employers (Germany/Romania) - 10.12.2018
- Mobiles Arbeiten – wenn die Arbeit viele Orte hat (Dr. Gerlinde Vogl) - 05.09.2018