The climate crisis is a consequence of our economic system. Economic solutions, like the carbon trade, were supposed to be a problem solver. But instead, the CO2 level rose anyway. Should we consider changing our economic system instead? And what role do environmental NGOs play in the battle for climate justice?
Joanna Cabello is an activist and researcher on environmental justice. She is part of the Carbon Trade Watch collective since 2008, focusing on climate politics, local resistance, territories, among others. She is also part of the World Rainforest Movement international secretariat since 2014.
- EcapioPodcast #6 Flucht und Migrationsursache Europäische Wirtschaftspolitik - 28.03.2018
- EcapioPodcast #5 #Sea-Watch Ursachen von Flucht und Migration - 28.03.2018
- EcapioPodcast #4 Ernährungssouveränität & Klimawandel - 28.03.2018
- EcapioPodcast #3 Freihandelsabkommen mit Afrika - 28.03.2018
- EcapioPodcast #2 Imperiale Lebensweise - 28.03.2018