As American manufacturing went into decline, factories rose in China, and it quickly became the manufacturing center of the world. In some ways, China’s workers were our employees, since they were making stuff for us. That is, until our economy collapsed. Adam Yamaguchi travels to China to look at how we’ve outsourced our unemployment. Steigende Massenarbeitslosigkeit & Industriewüsten (English).
- Shark Cage Dive / Port Lincoln / Australia / English Subtitles - 18.02.2018
- Great White Shark I Port Lincoln I Australia I Shark Cage Dive - 18.02.2018
- Re: Weniger ist mehr | Vom Glück anders zu wirtschaften - 15.02.2018
- Byfield National Park I 4×4 adventure I Australia - 15.02.2018
- ULURU / THE SPIRITUAL HEART OF AUSTRALIA - 13.02.2018