Find out more at: http://13.re-publica.de/node/4945
Presenting the new Open Cities App Challenge.
Open Cities are launching their final round of the Challenges, promoting open innovation at the cities and citizens involvement.
Using the more than 2000 datasets opened up by the cities during the project life and the new Hack-At-Home platform introduced, the project challenges will evolve around the problems that big EU cities face related to the management of large tourist flows.
Following this new process, developers from all over the world will be guided on transforming their ideas into full working and sustainable apps with the constant help and mentorship of a set of experts in the area of tourism and open data. We present here the details of this new competition that is just starting…
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Germany
(CC BY-SA 3.0 DE)
- Recap re:publica 2017 in Berlin! - 19. Juni 2017
- re:publica 2017 – Christiane Mudra: Off record- Quellenschutz und V-Mann-Praxis im NSU-Komplex - 29. Mai 2017
- re:publica 2017 – Stuart Sheldon: Less Fear, More Optimism - 24. Mai 2017
- re:publica 2017 – Netzansichten: Durchsetzung digitaler Grundrechte - 24. Mai 2017
- re:publica 2017 – Brave New Genome - 23. Mai 2017