Latin America and the Caribbean and Europe have made progress in countering global cybersecurity threats by bolstering cybersecurity resilience. Resilience policies provide a solid base for other cybersecurity policy instruments, like national cybersecurity strategies, certifications, minimum standards and transparency requirements and global dialogues on technical standards and norms for responsible state behavior.
This panel unites cybersecurity resilience experts from both regions to analyze policies and instruments already in place and also explore ways forward for interregional resilience cooperation, which can range from risk assessment to adaptation, education, information-sharing, and coordination.
Nathalie Van Raemdonck:
Louise Marie Hurel:
Find out more at: https://20.futureaffairs.de/en/session/building-resilience-cybersecurity
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Germany (CC BY-SA 4.0 DE)
- Data Protection and Digital Rights | Future Affairs Berlin 2020 - 15.12.2020
- Building Resilience in Cybersecurity | Future Affairs Berlin 2020 - 15.12.2020
- Didier Reynders: Opening remarks | Future Affairs Berlin 2020 - 15.12.2020
- Decoupling the Internet – Taking Sides or Chances? | Future Affairs Berlin 2020 - 15.12.2020
- Welcome to Future Affairs – Gespräch mit Bundesaußenminister Heiko Maas | Future Affairs Berlin 2020 - 15.12.2020