Learn how 3GPP specifications evolve, and put them in a git repository to track the version changes and be able to search through them.
3GPP specifications are most often used in PDF format. While this makes it easy for humans to read, searching in them becomes harder. And from one version to the next, details might have been modified and features are introduced. The release notes provide a clue, but don’t show all the specific changes.
Using the introduction of a feature in one of the 3GPP specifications as use case, I will show how to find when this feature has been introduced by putting the documents in a revision control system, and explain how 3GPP specifications are changed.
- 35C3 ChaosWest – Freitagsfoo gestern, heute, morgen - 22.04.2019
- 35C3 ChaosWest – Chaos-Familien-Duell - 22.04.2019
- Easterhegg 2019 – Infrastruktur-Review - 22.04.2019
- Easterhegg 2019 – Die Zwiebelfreunde/Riseup Durchsuchungen - 22.04.2019
- Easterhegg 2019 – Jetzt ist Ende :-) - 22.04.2019