Want to run Linux on open hardware? This talk will explore Open Source Hardware projects capable of that task, and explore how RISC-V and free software FPGA projects can be leveraged to create libre systems.
This talk will explore Open Source Hardware projects relevant to Linux, including boards like BeagleBone, Olimex OLinuXino, Giant board and more. Looking at the benefits and challenges of designing Open Source Hardware for a Linux system, along with BeagleBoard.org’s experience of working with community, manufacturers, and distributors to create an Open Source Hardware platform.
Drew will also talk about the importance of the RISC-V instruction set and free software FPGA toolchains. He will explore the options for running Linux on open source chip designs.
- DiVOC20 – Quantum Hardening Cryptographic Protocols – EN - 08.07.2020
- DiVOC20 – Quantum Hardening Cryptographic Protocols - 05.07.2020
- DiVOC20 – Code for Climate – Was 2020 bei Code for Germany passiert - 19.04.2020
- DiVOC20 – Code for Climate – Was 2020 bei Code for Germany passiert – english translation - 19.04.2020
- DiVOC20 – Opening - 15.04.2020